Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Zen

Truth be told, I had a very lengthy post about presentations, Powerpoint, and how horrible crammed slides with lots and lots of bullet points are.

But, thinking it through, instead of boring you to death I rather show you some of the slides I made for The Teddy Incident presentation.

Good visuals are the best way to communicate messages, and even the most mundane enumeration ( a list of technologies used for example ) can be made a little bit more entertaining and memorable if you spend more than a minute thinking...









I'll leave you with two inspirational resources on the topic.
Presentation Zen
Art of Innovation ( Presentation by Guy Kawasaki )

1 comment:

Nadia The Witch said...

Nice!
Thanks Pau!
I'm glad that you shared your expertise in Zen presentations :)

I'll try to take it into account when making my future slides ;)